Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 21 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I had my two girls try this one with me tonight. They made it through some of the warm-up but the 123 heisman and mummy kicks they couldn't figure out. Their interest waned after that except when it was time for the water breaks.

This one still gets me during that last circuit with the level 1 stuff (4 push-ups, plank sprints, up, down, repeat) and then just In/Outs for the last exercise. Oh yeah and the damn ski abs. I think I only have one more shot at this one to get through the whole routine until I move on to the Max circuit stuff. I'm not holding out too much hope that I will be in that much better shape within the next 3 days.

I still can't believe that I am one third of the way through this. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment