Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 15 Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

This was a new one. I had never done the cardio abs before and not to mention doing it after another workout. I started out with Pure Cardio, and I believe I did well in getting through it this time. I was drenched afterwards and tired, but decided I might as well move straight into the abs video.

The good news is that there are no sit-ups or crunches during this workout, but it started out with two different jumping exercises where you have to bring your knees up in front of you and the second was out to the side. If you're doing it right, you should be using your abs to get your knees up. I'm not sure if I was doing it right or not, but it still hurt like hell.

The hardest part of this workout was done in what is called the C-Sit position. Basically you're sitting on the ground with your torso leaned back and curved into a C. In this position, you do different twisting exercises while lifting your legs or pulling your knees to your chest. By the time I was done with this one, my legs were shaking badly. So far this morning I am not sore, but we'll see how that goes throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment