Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 7 Cardio Power and Resistance

I thought about writing this entry after finishing this workout last night, but I was too tired. My arms were all jiggly after all of the shoulder and upper body work. Needless to say I think that this is my favorite workout so far.

I was able to get through the workout last night with minimal stops. I have figured out at least one secret, and that is to not worry about keeping up with Shaun T and all the other people in the videos. I try to do that for the warm-up, but not during the different intervals. I have to keep telling myself that it's ok to not keep up with them, and it's probably better for me to go at my own pace and not stop moving than kill myself and stop for 15+ seconds.

Tonight is Pure Cardio again with lost of breathing and squats galore. As Shaun T says at the end of the video tonight, "That shit is bananas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment