Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3 Cardio Power and Resistance

All right. Well this workout is done as of about an hour ago. I already know that I'll be feeling this one tomorrow. This workout had shorter exercise periods, but it seemed to lean a little more toward strength moves. I still didn't get the the circuits without stopping, but it does make me feel a little better when I see the people in the video having to stop for a breather as well. They don't stop as often or as long as I do, but they are also in MUCH better shape than I am at this time.

Here are my numbers from the first Fitness Test:
Switch Jacks - 41
Power Jacks - 26
Power Knees - 63
Power Jumps - 20
Globe Jumps - 4
Suicide Jumps - 8
Push-up Jacks - 19
Low Plank Oblique - 30

Those last three jumping parts of the test really, really sucked. The next fitness test is on Day 15, and hopefully I'll see some improvement.

Tomorrow is Day 4 Cardio Recovery. I hope it's a lot of laying on the ground and breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment