Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 4 Cardio Recovery

My calves and thighs have been feeling the most pain during the first three days so I was hoping that they would get a chance to recover a little more today.

It started off nicely with some breathing and stretching. Then we moved into different types of squats and lunges. We did a couple of sets of 16 slow squats and then proceeded to hold the squat for what seemed like an eternity but was really only 30-45 seconds. Then there were the little 2 inch mini-squats. Once the squats were over we repeated the same type of move only in a lunge position. My thighs were screaming, and at one point I had to put both hands on the floor for fear of falling over.

The best news for this video is that it is the shortest in the group. So about the time I don't think that I'll be able to make it through I notice that there are only 5 minutes or so left.

All in all this one was less painful than the other two so far, and I look forward to this break in the future. Tonight is Day 5 Pure Cardio. Doesn't that sound like fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment