Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Once again the warm up hurt right from the start.

As I was deprived of oxygen for so long, I'm not sure how many different circuits there were during this video. There was a lot of leg work which is a good thing since I've never worked my legs, and my left leg is probably still lacking muscle strength from my knee surgery a little over 2 years ago. There was a lot of different moves today that ran for 30 seconds and then switched to something else. Every 3 minutes or so there is a 30 second water break.

I made it through the first half of this video feeling pretty good, and then I started to get very tired. The last circuit involved push-ups, plank, and jumping up from the plank among others. After the first time through this circuit, I just couldn't keep up with the up/down, push-up, plank run, up/down.....So I just started doing knee push-ups and plank/oblique ab work until the end.

After it was over, I spent about 20 minutes just laying on the floor and not moving except to get out of my wife's way as she started her Shred workout. I was starving at the end so I had some baked lays and picante sauce for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment