Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 41.5 Max Cardio Conditioning

I did this one around 9am. That's the first time I've worked out in the morning. My youngest daughter started the workout with me, and she made it through the warm-up, started losing interest during the stretching (she's a gymnast and as flexible as a wet spaghetti noodle), and then finally gave up about 2 minutes into the workout when her brother suggested they go upstairs and play. So they did.

And I continued on sweating and wheezing. I got through it ok, but I really don't think that I will ever be able to get through one of these workouts without ever stopping for a non-scheduled break. I'm not sure I care about that anymore though as I have noticed my body changing some. And I have another day starting out at 188.6.

I've got one more workout tonight, and then tomorrow I am going to go ahead and do the fitness test that should be done on Monday. I learned last time that doing the Fit Test and then trying to do a workout really hurt the day after.

Can't wait to see the before, during, and after pics once this thing is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment